Find your own way

In my own experience I have found that doing it the way everyone else does isn't for me..been there done that.
I've tried many different ways of eating it took awhile...years actually to get it right but eventually I found my way. I look back at the struggles I had gone through with cravings etc. certain foods even some healthy ones didn't work for me I either wasn't satisfied or just felt stuffed.. Trial and error that's how I learned what worked. I learned to listen to my body and went by how I felt after eating ..that was very life changing that's when I really got my shit together. Food used to rule me but I took back control and it's a great feeling. Low carb & clean healthy eating for me has been life changing.. No more cravings at all after I gave up on those foods that controlled me or that I felt like I couldn't live without and the longer I did it the better I felt. People ask don't you feel like your missing out.. No I don't because I made healthy options for things I enjoyed .. I would much rather have a kiwi then ice-cream but that's just me. I used to make a pasta dish every Friday and substituted the pasta for Kale and came up with my Ka-Zagna recipe that everyone loves .. Yes you can love eating healthy you just have to get creative.
There is no right way or wrong way to eat if your eating heathy foods you just have to find (your) way.. Trial & error no 2 people are the same or have the same lifestyle. What I thought of from the beginning was what could I do that I could maintain for life this was not a diet for me at all I adjusted everything to get results, I made sacrifices but for the better .. No regrets at all.. One piece of advice would definitely be learn to listen to your body after you eat do you feel good.. It's amazing how much it will teach you.
So on your journey remember you can go off the path everyone else is walking and find your own way ;)
Happy travels! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment