The mindset ...train your brain

I have learned a long time ago that training your brain is just as important as training your body. Wanting to get healthy & fit is something so many want but in order to get there u must mentally commit. The journey is long and can be draining and stressful at times u need a strong focused mind to pull you through.
I did okay for a long time but wasn't (really) focused... I wanted more! I knew I had to step up and get serious!!
I looked at my goal and committed to it 100% it was my time! I was finally going to make it happen once and for all...the difference was once my mind was at 100% there was no option to fail I wasn't giving in... That was my turning point. So you can lift all u want but don't forget to also train your brain :) think positive ... Be proud of even the small accomplishments and push forward!! You can do it! Set small goals they r a HUGE confidence builder when you achieve them!
Take time to enjoy the here & now that's also HUGE ... Don't always focus on (getting there) focus on the journey and all your going to learn along the way!!
You got this!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment