UNSTOPPABLE

When you learn to focus on your goals think of them as attainable don't doubt yourself or set yourself up negatively to fail. Everything that is a challenge for you also comes followed by the sweet reward of pride knowing you gave it your all and didn't quit when it got hard. When you challenge and push yourself you become stronger not only physically but mentally too.
A strong mind is just as important as a strong body ;)
I always think of Rocky when I feel like I need a push ... That desire & fight he had inspires me to PUSH through and I always walk away proud of myself ...why? Because I gave it every ounce I had I didn't stop.. I didn't say that's good enough No I went further then my body wanted me to. When you push yourself through these hard moments you become DETERMINED :)
Life is what you make it ... I choose to make it great!
Learn from experiences even the bad ones ....lessons come from failures and in the end strengthen you.
My failures made me who I am today and made me learn who I am and just how strong I am.
I will have no regrets because I always go for it ... I'm Proud of myself & enjoying this beautiful journey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment