Vicki's MANTRA


One “trick” I learned from the world of personal development is that of having positive “mantras” or “affirmations”.  You see we all live in our own reality, and if your version of reality is positive and productive than you will also be positive and productive in the “real world”.
The Sanskrit word mantra is made up of the root man “to think” and the suffix -tra meaning instruments, so a literal translation would be “instrument of thought”.  Mantras have been used for many centuries to help people develop more positive mindsets in most religions through prayer for instance.
Having positive mantras enables you to live life the way you want and once in a while when you forget, you can repeat your choosen mantras.  You will feel and have a positive impact by having these.
Here is a list of mine :)

  • I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
  • I can make anything happen.
  • I am a positive person that people love to be around.
  • I have a great abilities.
  • I add value to my friends, family, and people that know me.
  • Opportunities come naturally and easily to me.
  • I am determined to succeed at all I do
  • I look for experiences that continously help me grow as a person.
  • I always try to look at the good side of things
  • I love trying new things
  • I make things happen
  • I eat well naturally and excercise is a natural part of my routine.
  • I am satisfied spirtually and content with what I have
  • I have an amazing family
  • I have alot of knowledge to share
  • I motivate people and help them find their purpose.
  • I am a positve role model
  • My life is peaceful and enjoyable.
  • I am with the man of my dreams and love to be around him
  • I love my life.
  • Everything happens for a positive reason.
  • I created an amazing group that helps motivate & inspire people everyday
  • I live a life of purpose
  • I am creative and am proactive in getting things done.
  • I am focused
  • I love helping others reach their goals
  • I am in perfect heath.
  • I have positive and healthy habits.
  • I have a positive peer group.
  • I am internally motivated and always moving forward
  • I surround myself with happy, positive people
  • People in my life are positive and want the best for me
  • I am happy and fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment