Sometimes you wonder

Sometimes I look back at my past and wonder how did I get here?
I remember wanting it so badly it hurt but it seemed impossible looking at the girls in the fitness magazines I used to think how I could never look like that. I was always so hard on myself. I remember going places and seeing other girls who worked out and feeling insecure because I wanted that for myself but just didn't have the discipline to get there.
It was one day for me that was different from all the rest of those days...this day I made up my mind that I was done wishing and I was going to make it happen! I set out to become healthy & fit but I wanted to do it in a way that i could maintain it forever..Diets do not work they are temporary and that's not what i was going for. I made all around life changes got rid of toxic friends and surrounded myself with those who love and support me. I'm all about being happy and I'm very content with the simple things in life. I have learned to appreciate what I have because life and take time to enjoy where I am right now.
So when you think you'll never get there you will...I know :) Now I'm there and I look back at that insecure girl who never thought it would happen and smile because she taught me so much about myself along the way without her I might not appreciate how lucky I am today :) All things happen for a reason and those things that make you waek now will help you to be strong later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment