I feel so blessed

I was thinking today about how much I love where I am right now in my life. I think it's in your thirties where you really start to find out what you really like and who you are. I am much more content and secure with everything and I have learned to always look on the brighter side...not that it always works..but I try :) I am so happy I made up my mind in 2007 to make my life count and live it to the fullest ..it has really made me complete. I'm so thrilled that all of you enjoy Fit For Life I created it because since I train at home I was missing the interaction with others who are interested in competing and getting healthy & fit. I LOVE helping others learn about fitness and nutrition. So while working in the yard tonight when my back was literally killing me I thought how lucky I was to have my health to be able to do it :) like I said think of the positive ...we are all so lucky to have our health let's make the most of it and make some wonderful things happen!! YOU GOT THIS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment