YOU CAN DO IT!

I look back now and can't believe all the changes I have made in my life. I remember one day thinking to myself something has got to change, I can't keep spinning in this circle I'm not getting anywhere. When I took the time to clean up my eating that's when everything changed. Training for me was always easy but i wasn't seeing the results....why? Because I like alot of people thought if I ate pretty well that I would get the results I wanted because I lifted and did cardio. Nope for the results that I wanted things were going to have to change. The only time this worked for me is the day I changed my (mindset) I had to switch my thinking from this is a diet to this is my lifestyle this is not temporary this is my new way of living. Once I did that it was on! I never missed the old foods that I used to eat which were never really bad I was never one to snack alot or eat a ton of sweets but we would have the regular Friday night pizza etc. but for me if i was doing it I was going all the way. I gave up all of that stuff in 2006 and I'm so glad I did. The foods that used to trigger me before are not an issue I could be at a party with Nacho chips and it wouldn't bother me at all...why? because It's not that i can't have them it's that I don't want them :) There's a difference ...if you tell yourself  you can't have something you feel deprived but if you choose to pass on it then your in control it's actually very empowering :) So hang in there it's a learning process but my best piece of advice would be to change your mindset and don't give yourself any other option but to succeed at what you want to accomplish set a goal and kick some ass! You need to have that fire inside you ..you know the eye of the tiger let it fuel you! On the days you feel weak get pissed and say no way I'm on a mission! You got this!! You Can Do It! BELIEVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment