It's not about being perfect

You need to learn on thing when it comes to working out and eating healthy...you learn as you go. You will read alot of things hear alot of things but finding what works for you is what it takes. You will not always have the same results as the next person or in the same amount of time you have to be patient and positive and just keep plugging away. There is no finish line to this no end it's a lifelong process so don't get all stressed out. Alot of you think once you "Get There" things will be different or you will feel different nope not true nothing really changes..I know you do feel good but there's always that drive in you for more ...wanting to improve this more or tighten that up it never really ends lol. Just take my advice and enjoy what your doing make everyday the best you can and as long as your giving it all you've got then be satisfied. So many of you beat yourselves up daily about things and it's just not healthy. Life should be enjoyed and you should look at all you have accomplished and say wow ..I have come so far ...because you have! Your body is just like a machine what you put in it is what your going to get out of it. I have found that for me low carb works great for me, I like to stay leaner and this helps me do that and I no longer deal with food cravings which has been life changing. You just need to really listen to your body and be aware of the foods that trigger you and well avoid them...if you want lifelong changes that's what it takes. Ask yourself next time you want that thing your craving if it's really worth it ...is it worth throwing away all the cardio you've been doing ...is it worth the cravings you will get back, for me it wasn't I wanted the results more.
Everyday you have to make these decisions that's why planning is so important. Plan ahead , prep food and you'll be set. You can do it ...it will be a commitment it will take work but all good things are worth the extra effort :) You Got This keep positive and I wish you all the very best getting there xo

No comments:

Post a Comment